Saturday, December 10, 2011

Minor correction.....

 

 

From: Beckie Smith [mailto:rjs0591@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 10:35 AM
To: David Smith
Subject: Minor correction.....

 

Dear Family and Friends:

 

We have received a few emails querying if we will be in the US (home) with our children for Christmas.  Sorry for not making that very clear, but....no......all our children are coming HOME to Mombasa, Kenya to celebrate Christmas together.

 

Again, many thanks and blessings upon all of you.

Beckie

Beckie


David writing now:

 

When I was a little discouraged in the beginning of this testing process I felt I might not make it so, the other day I told my worker to start making me a wooden box. Beckie was so nice to butt in and say ”No, George we don’t want to waste any of that good wood. We’ll just throw him over into the Quarry behind our house and throw a little dirt on top of him. We will not even have to dig a hole.” Wow, that is how we bury our dogs…..that is my Beckie. So encouraging. Pray for this lady, ok.

Love you guys,

David

 

PS: BUT it is so nice to have a wife that understands the medical scene here in Africa. Beckie is working with many of the doctors with her Breast Cancer Awareness & she has been a tremendous blessing in arranging appointments and often, I have benefitted by being pushed to the front of the line with the words, “Oh you are Beckie’s Husband.”  I am blessed to have a wife and children that call and say “Dad we are praying for you right now”. Not only personal family but I am so blessed to receive emails from friends like you  with an encouraging Word.  Well, I have a real peace that it is all going to be OK. I want to be like Paul and be able to say, “I have fought a good fight. I have finished my course. I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also them love his appearing.” Every breath that I take makes me more aware of a God who is in control of our every move.

 

We have received several emails from friends who desire to send a one time gift to help with the finances and some may like to set up an automatic monthly offering so here is how it can be sent with tax deductible receipts for your gifts.

 

Here is the easiest way to send by personal check:

 

Make check out to:

Assemblies of God World Missions

At the bottom of the check write: for missionary David D. Smith AGWM account # 221097  

class 00

 

Address the Letter to:

 

Assemblies of God World Missions

1445 Boonville Ave

Springfield, Mo.

65802-8558

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For friends that want to send us monthly recurring support or credit card offering:

 

Here is the easiest way to send by credit card:

 https://secure1.ag.org/contributions/detail.cfm?LedgerID=fec3e5fc-8538-4c6a-b9af-232d998a1ad3

 

1.       When you have click on the secure sight you will see. This : Interested in setting up a recurring charge card contribution to this ministry? Click Here!

 

      Information for the account:

2.     Missionary/Ministry Name

Missionary/Ministry Account # (Sub-Ledger)

Class

Amount

Remarks

------------------------------             --------------------------------------                       ---------

David & Beckie Smith                  Account # 221097                             00           $

  Kenya E. Africa

 

Be sure to place class 09 if you want it to come personal to us:

 

 

If you just want to send it to my personal checking account & not receive tax deduction:

 

Make check to: David D. Smith  account #3384007

 

Send to:

 

General Council Credit Union

1535 N. Cambell       

Springfield, Mo

65803

 

 



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6698 (20111209) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: